That's right -- 15 days until I leave for the triathlon! Exciting and scary at the same time...Exciting because this is my FIRST triathlon...Scary because it is my FIRST triathlon and the JELLYFISH are still out there!
Thanks to everyone for all your encouragement and support during the past few months -- I have accomplished so much in terms of my fitness goals and confidence levels. Many thanks for helping to boost my confidence in my abilities by continuing to read my blog posts!
And...for those of you who wish to show your support via a donation -- I would greatly appreciate that too! Please click on this link to make a donation for this amazing cause -- to help find a cure!
All the best in all that you endeavor to accomplish...
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How exciting! You'll have to tell me what open water swimming is like in warm, clear water! Will you be bringing your glow-in-the-dark sign with you?
And reading your last post about the swim + half marathon, I think your next goal after this is a half ironman distance triathlon....oh heck with it, just wait until November 2009 and join the Ironman team!
How amazing. Your first tri! Good luck in 2 weeks, and thanks for racing for a cure! Art
Post a Comment