Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Got Plans for the Weekend?

A lot of things going on this weekend...if you want to join me -- feel free! ;-)


Treasure Island Swim?!?!
This Saturday is an open water swim -- the last one before we leave for our event next week...YIKES! And to make things even more exciting, the swim is going to be at Treasure Island...double YIKES! I have no idea what to expect at Treasure Island -- but I am crossing my fingers (and toes!) that all goes well -- because in just about a week, it'll be race day...and by that time, if I'm still apprehensive about open water swimming -- I'm going to need more than luck to get me through...I'm going to need a miracle!!!



BINGO for a CURE! This Saturday, May 9th!

$25 buy-in includes 4 early bird (with a chance to win
$150/game) and 16 regular games (with a chance to win $250/game).
Doors open at 4 p.m.; early bird games start at 6 p.m.; regular games start at 7 p.m.

- Don't miss the snack bar with Jamba Juice & Mecca Burritos!
- Slam with a chance to win $500
- Flashb
oards
- Raffle (win a Kodak Camera, IPod Shuffle, Spa Massage + more!)

And remember...it's for a good cause...so help save lives...BINGO for a CURE!

Hope to see you there...maybe you'll even get to yell BINGO!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I enjoyed it when we swam at Treasure Island in January. It was the first time I swam for 45 minutes straight in open water. I got over many mental fears by completing that swim.

You'll like it as well. I liked it better than Aquatic Park because the views from Treasure Island of San Francisco is just spectacular. The weather is suppose to be nice this weekend too! I'd join you but I have a 70 mile bike ride in Sonoma on Saturday.